Ghost mastermind Tobias Forge has revealed that he is currently working on pre-production for the band's next studio album and expects to begin recording the effort in January.
Forge shared the plans for the follow-up to the group's 2018 album "Prequelle", during an interview with Sweden Rock Magazine, saying that he is eyeing a release in second half of 2021.
Tobias said, "The plan now is that I will be here and write for another two months, until Christmas. The idea is that the album will then be recorded in January.
"It takes about six weeks to record and then it is two to three weeks of mixing and mastering. So sometime in March, the record should be ready, but it won't come out until after the summer. As it looks now, we will then go on tour after that.
"We will not release an album until we know we are going on tour. It will coincide with a tour start. Then it may happen that we announce the record at a date and if for some reason it is not possible to tour, then it's a different story. But we would not plan it today in any other way than that the tour and record are connected."
Ghost's Tobias Forge Says Technically He Is A Solo Artist
Ghost Hounds And Lainey Wilson Share 'Before You Leave' Video
Ghost's Tobias Forge Explains Ozzy's Phenomenal Impact On Him
Ghost's Tobias Forge Explains Why 'Skeleta' Is Not 'Impera II'
Susanna Hoffs Shares New Version Of 'Eternal Flame'- Miley Cyrus To Unleash 'End Of The World'- more
Quick Flicks: The Million Eyes of Sumuru
Bob James & Dave Koz - Just Us
Travel News, Trips and Tips: Spring In To Travel With These Items
Watch Jelly Roll Jam 'Tuesday's Gone' With Lynyrd Skynyrd
Metallica's 'Master Of Puppets' Joins Billions Club
Bruce Springsteen Releasing 7 Previously Unheard Albums
Modest Mouse Presents Ice Cream Floats To Set Sail
Clap Your Hands Say Yeah Plot 20th Anniversary Reissue and Tour
The Residents to Perform 'Eskimo' Live for the First Time
The Doors Pay Tribute To Val Kilmer
Godsmack Confirm Tony Rombola and Shannon Larkin's Exit